Venue: Splash Mountain Resort and Hotel, Km 58, Brgy. Lalakay, Los Baños, Laguna
Training Schedule: November 25-27, 2019 (3 days, 20 hours)
This Advanced Training Course will form part of PCO’s continuing education and orientation programs in upgrading their capabilities in managing your company’s environmental compliance and keeping abreast with recent environmental laws and regulations. Furthermore, this requirement is in line with the implementation of DA0-2014-02 (Revised PCO Accreditation Guidelines) and EMB MC-2019-004 (Advanced Training Modules for Pollution Control Officers). Attendance to this Advance Training Course shall be equivalent to 20 accredited training hours which may be used as part of the required training hours for PCO Re-accreditation.
The program will be most beneficial to PCOs whose accreditations are due for renewal. The key learning objectives of this training are:
- To get updates on regulations on water and waste relevant in workplace
- To know the current state of the Philippine water bodies
- To briefly discuss/describe the Philippine National Standards for Drinking Water, IRR of Chapter 2 of PD 856, and ready application and compliance relevant to the organization
- To identify the process in the characterization of waste water or effluent
- To identify the processes in the conduct of water and waste water sampling
- To understand the basic principles of different waste water treatment technologies
- To learn from the existing practices of managing and disposal of wastewater
- To learn about common water minimization schemes
- To identify water and wastewater treatment technologies, and evaluate appropriateness to the work place
- To visit and see a demonstration of an actual wastewater treatment facility, showcasing industry best practices presented
You can follow the following steps for online registration.