ACCREDITED 8 -HOUR ORIENTATION TRAINING
(ON ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS) FOR THE MANAGING HEADS OF PCOs
(In compliance to the requirements of DENR-DAO 2014-02)
In this global pandemic, PCAPI Region 4A Chapter is in full support to the world’s campaign of a “new normal” with virtual connection and reduced direct contact. Businesses worldwide are affected but still saddled with the challenge and requirement to comply with environmental laws. To help the businesses in our country cope up with their environmental compliance, PCAPI R4A is now transitioning from its traditional pen and paper trainings and seminar to its brand new and upgraded virtual trainings.
The Pollution Control Association of the Philippines, Inc. Region IV-A conducts an On-line “Accredited Eight (8) Hour Orientation Training (On Environmental Regulations) for Managing Heads” through Microsoft Teams (MS Teams).
This training aims to impart to participating managing heads to:
- Comply with the training requirement of DENR-DAO 2014-02 for Managing Heads
- Understand the highlights and salient points of relevant environmental regulations
- Delineate the role of a company’s Managing Head in their compliance to various environmental regulations
- Develop full understanding on the joint responsibilities of the Managing Heads and the Pollution Control Officer
Similar to all face-to-face PCAPI 4A trainings in the past, this Online Training for Managing Heads is an 8-hour immersive training but will be tailored in the MS Teams platform and delivered in real-time streaming. This will be facilitated by PCAPI 4A’s dynamic Training Team composed of its Facilitators, Training Director and Secretariat who will guide the Managing Head Trainee in their 1-day virtual training experience.
Training fee shall be:
PLAN - PRICE
PhP 2625.00 (Non-Member)
PhP 2500.00 (Member)
- Inclusive of training handbook (to be couriered before the training schedule),
access to electronic copy of presentation materials, and training certificate.
SLOTS ARE LIMITED, AND REGISTRATION IS ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS
PLAN - PRICE
April 6, 2021
Venue: Virtual Training via MS Teams
Training Schedule: April 6, 2021
(8am-5pm, 1 day, 8 hours)
* Only participants with full payment on the deadline of the registration payment will be allowed to attend the training course. Payment may be in cash or cheque before (through bank deposit) and proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Name : PCAPI REGION 4A CHAPTER, INC.
Account No : 0911-0147-42
Name of Bank : Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Branch : Los Baños, Laguna
Non-VAT TIN No. : 008-429-752-000
To receive a confirmation of your registration fee,
please email scanned copy of deposit slip to email@example.com.