Software Tool: MS Teams
Training Schedule: June 29-30, 2023 (8am-5pm, 2 days, 16 hours)
In this global pandemic, PCAPI Region 4A Chapter is in full support to the world’s campaign of a “new normal” with virtual connection and reduced direct contact. Businesses worldwide are affected but still saddled with the challenge and requirement to comply with environmental laws. To help the businesses in our country cope up with their environmental compliance, PCAPI R4A is now transitioning from its traditional pen and paper trainings and seminar to its brand new and upgraded virtual trainings.
PCAPI Region IV-A will conduct an On-line “TLC Series on Wastewater Treatment & Management for Pollution Control Officers” on June 29-30, 2023 through Microsoft Teams (MS Teams). The program will be most beneficial to PCOs and other professionals who are currently working as mid-level managers, administrators, and technical personnel of a proposed project or in a newly established/expanded facility. The key learning objectives of this training are:
- To get updates on regulations on water and wastewater relevant in workplace
- To identify the process in the characterization of wastewater or effluent
- To identify the processes in the conduct of water and wastewater sampling.
- To understand the basic principles of different waste water treatment technologies
- To learn from the existing practices (BEP – Best Existing Practices) of managing and disposal of wastewater.
- To learn about common wastewater minimization schemes (BEP).
- To identify water and wastewater treatment technologies (BAT – Best Available Technology), and evaluate appropriateness to the work place.
- To showcase actual wastewater treatment in a facility, showcasing industry best practices presented.
Similar to all face-to-face PCAPI 4A trainings in the past, this Online TLC Series is a 2-day immersive training, but will be tailored in the MS Teams platform and delivered in real-time streaming. This will be presented by accomplished and powerful resource persons and facilitated by PCAPI 4A’s dynamic Training Team composed of its Facilitators, Training Director and Secretariat who will guide the PCO Trainee in their 2-day virtual training experience.
In this regard, we would like to invite your Pollution Control Officers/s and Environmental Staff to attend this course. Training fees are listed below, and shall be inclusive of electronic copy of presentation materials and training certificate.
To receive a confirmation of your registration slot, please email deposit slip or proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow the following steps for online registration.