Software Tool: MS Teams
Training Schedule: June 13-14, 2024 (8am-5pm, 2 days, 16 hours)
We at PCAPI Region IV-A strive to support to our co-PCOs cope up and increase capacity building in ensuring environmental compliance. In line with this, we are conducting an Online “TLC Series on Hazardous Wastes Management & Permitting” on June 13-14, 2024.
The program will be most beneficial to PCOs and other professionals who are currently working as PCOs, EHS team members, and other technical personnel involved in handling, storing or managing hazardous wastes (HW). The key learning objectives of this training are:
- To discuss the salient points of relevant international policies governing HW management as applicable in the Philippines;
- To discuss and conduct learning exercises on the basic principles of HW management, including HW classification, waste streaming and process flow, and a special focus discussion on healthcare wastes;
- To provide updates on the guidelines, procedures and requirements and delineate the compliance requirements of the DENR-EMB on hazardous wastes management (under Title III of DAO 1992-29 or IRR of RA 6969);
- To outline key steps in preparation of HW Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan (EPR) and Contingency Plan;
- To discuss permitting requirements and sources of data for HW permit appllications; and
- To demonstrate key steps in online application for HW permitting (Hazardous Waste Generator’s ID, TRC, TP, PTT, Manifest and COT)
This Online TLC Series is a 2-day immersive training, but will be tailored in the MS Teams platform and delivered in real-time streaming. This will be facilitated by PCAPI 4A’s dynamic Training Team composed of its Facilitators, Training Director and Secretariat who will guide the PCO Trainee in their 2-day virtual training experience.
In this regard, we would like to invite your Pollution Control Officers/s and Environmental Staff to attend this couse. Training fees are listed below, and shall be inclusive of electronic copy of presentation materials and training certificate.
SLOTS ARE LIMITED, AND REGISTRATION IS ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
To receive a confirmation of your registration slot, please email deposit slip or proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow the following steps for online registration.