Venue: OKADA Manila
Convention Schedule: October 11-12, 2021 (8am-5pm, 2 days, 16 hours)
The Pollution Control Association of the Philippines (PCAPI) Region 4A Chapter is holding its 13th Biennial PCO General Assembly (GA) on 11-12 October 2023 in Okada Manila. Responding to pressing issues, we will have the timely discussion revolving on the theme: “PCOs: Catalysts to Circularity and Climate Action.”
This 2-day convention aims to:
- (1) provide updates on environmental laws and regulations;
- (2) share knowledge and best practices on program and processes that promote circular economy that are widely applicable to industries;
- (3) seek updates and requirements to respond to carbon reduction programs as a response to climate action;
- (4) present the much-anticipated Search and Awards for multiple categories (Outstanding PCO, Success Story and Mother Nature Award); and
- (5) showcase an exhibition of top and reputable environmental service providers and suppliers.
In this regard, we would like to invite you, your Pollution Control Officer/s and your Managing Head to join in the biggest gathering of PCOs and environmental practitioners. Attached for your reference is the indicative program of the GA.
SLOTS ARE LIMITED, AND REGISTRATION IS ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
To receive a confirmation of your registration slot, please email deposit slip or proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow the following steps for online registration.